CONDITIONS AND GENERAL POLICIES
PROTOCOL OF THE COMPANY.
- 1. The Company is not responsible for losses of luggage during domestic flights coming to Iquitos.
- 2. The Company will not be responsible if the arrival flight to Iquitos is canceled on the day they start the tour, they will be charged the same.
- 3. The Company is not responsible for natural disasters when passengers are carrying out their activities.
- 4. The Company is not responsible if the passenger does not follow the instructions of the security protocol that provides them with each guide.
- 5. The Company is responsible for the care of each client to take the tour from arrival to departure as long as they follow the protocol.
- 6. To confirm the reservation The Company requests a deposit of 30% in advance and information such as: full names, passport number, nationality.
- 7. The Company requires full payment of the tour package upon arrival in the city of Iquitos before taking the tour.
- 8. The Company does not return deposits for cancellation of any tour to be taken.
- 9. Once the deposit or transfer is made, the client accepts our General Conditions and Policies.
- 10. Customers can change their tour date in advance of 2 weeks with a previous payment of $ 50 as penalty.
- 1. It is forbidden to touch any animal in its natural state.
- 2. Do not leave the walking circuits without having a guide at your side.
- 3. Always wear life jackets when required.
- 4. Do not buy handicrafts with products that contain skins or animal feathers.
- 5. Do not buy animals in extinction.
- 6. Do not throw polluting waste into the natural area.
- 7. No smoking in the lodge.